Circa 1890, late Victorian inlaid mahogany bureau. Surmounted by a pierced brass gallery and well figured mahogany top, the flap has a central fielded and inlaid panel, opening to a well fitted interior with drawers, shelves, arches and a green baize writing surface. Beneath this is a configuration of three full length drawers with cast brass swan neck handles, circular escutcheons, and lopers with a ribbed fore-edge and cast brass knob handles. With inlay either side, and further mouldings to the base, above an enclosed plinth.
- Size 114 cm high x 101 cm wide x 53 cm deep